Feed Us!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I got tagged.... here goes :)

1. What is your occupation right now? I am a full time student and girlfriend :) I'm almost a phlebotomist tho.

2. What color are your socks right now? plain white ankle socks thanks!

3. What are you listening to right now? Coheed and Cambria Radio on Pandora

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Bacon and Bean soup, celery and PB, with ritz crakers and cheese

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, I can :D

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mom

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, I love her

8. How old are you today? 19 and 1/6

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Probably football but I'd rather be in the stadium

10. What is your favorite drink? lemonade or water... water mostly

11. Favorite food? Don't have one... I just like food

13. What is the last movie you watched? Seven Pounds..... nope I just watched Kung Fu Panda again

14. Favorite day of the year? Every day :D

15. How do you vent anger? By listening to or making music

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I really liked ... the pool. Not a toy, I know, but I still loved it.

17. What is your favorite season? I like them all for their own reasons

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries straight off the tree I'm not big on blueberries, they make me gag

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? I wouldn't send them an email if I didn't want an answer

20. Who is the most likely to respond? Depends on how long they have to respond haha

21. Who is least likely to respond? Me :P

22. Living arrangements? A house (duplex on the bills) with two other girls.

23.. When was the last time you cried? Sunday

24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and boxes and clothes

25. What did you do last night? Homework and phlebotomy. I can use a butterfly needle now :D

26. What are you most afraid? failure in anything and everything

27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger? cheese

28. Favorite dog breed? German Shepherds

29. Favorite day of the week? I love everyday but Sun, Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, and Sat tend to be the best

30. How many states have you lived in? 1

31. Diamonds or pearls? they're both pretty but I am more likely to wear diamonds

32. What is your favorite flower? wild flowers, anything bright, no carnations tho.

33. Biggest news in the last little while to hit your house? SOMEONE ISN'T PAYING THE BILLS AND OUR GAS AND WATER ALMOST GOT SHUT OFF!!!!!