Feed Us!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

The 4th of July and my favorite boy ever: Jack

So, today didn't go as originally planned but that's ok, life happens it's best not to fight it.

I've been with little Jack all day and he's been a cute little addition to my day. We had put him down for a nap and mom had left to take care of some things at my brothers apartment ( I'll explain in a min). He woke up screaming and was pointing around the guest bedroom/office I tried to figure out what was wrong but I couldn't so I did the next best thing and picked him and his goggy (Binky) and held him with me on the couch. He was soon sleeping in my lap and we both got an hour nap in the front room. I loved having him close and snuggled in my arms, I can't wait to have kids of my own someday and I'm going to miss him terribly when he goes to Ohio.
When he woke up for the second time he was crying and pointing again and we finally got it out of him that he wanted his mom, we showed him that her car was gone and that she wasn't there so he proceeded to point and cry. I asked him where he wanted to go and he pointed down the hall, then down the front entry way, out the door, down the steps, down the driveway, to the neighbors, across the street and another house down. It was funny to watch him as I would turn and ask "where now?" he'd think for a second and then give a full arm point in the direction of his choice.

Micah was also in a motorcycle accident today; I wasn't there but my dad was and thankfully there are no serious injuries. I guess he flipped his bike and it landed on top of him. He's in a lot of pain and it took the hospital a few good hours getting all the scrapes cleaned out before he could go home. I am truly thankful for friends, family and guardian angels. Micah's has been working overtime and I can't wait for the day that I can meet him and thank him for keeping my brother in my life. I think it's about time that Micah gives him a break tho ;)

Loves!
~Kylie Ann

1 comment:

Alishia said...

Oh my goodness! Crazy weekend for you! We missed ya!