Feed Us!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Official End of My Official First Semester In College!

SOoooo...... I am officially done with my first official semester of college! YAY! I'll find out here in about two weeks how I did and I'm hoping that it all went well. So lets see, there's not a whole lot going on right now..... I was sick and I'm still a little under the weather but doing tons better. Maybe it's partially due to the fact that I don't get tired until about 4 in the morning lol!

Hm..... no new boys to speak of .....well there's Jamel but he's nothing. A football boi that's fun to talk and hang with but nothing more.

I'm adding tons of songs to my list; that is I'm learning lots of new songs on the guitar and I think you will all like them. FISH!! we NEED to play! There's so many songs I've found that I think you would love!

Oh, there is one major ...ish... thing on my mind right now. (Daddy don't worry I'm not getting married ;) :P) There is a girl down the hall that is like 98% sure she's moving out before next semester so her bed would be open. Her roommate is LDS and in my ward.... oh and I lover her! She's a really cool girl and I think we could get along great! So Mallory is moving out and Elizabeth needs a roommate; Liz asked me if I would want to move in with her and I'm seriously thinking I might. I love my roommate but because of different religious beliefs it's kinda hard at times. Things would really change for me and Sara. There are lots of 'little' things in our room that came from me so that would change and room 53215 would no longer be "The Guitar Room". Liz doesn't play guitar but that's ok. Liz is also home most nights whereas sometimes I don't see Sara for over 24 hours and it's just a little hard.

So it's only a matter of time until I'm home for the break! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! And again only a matter of time until I know if the room will be open and I get to explain to Sara why I want to move down the hall from her. *SIGH*

Anyways, I'm done for now.
Mucho Loves!
~Keyliegh Ann

1 comment:

Alishia said...

OH Kylie that would be so cool if you got have a new roommate. It's surprising to see how life can completely change when you do! Oh I am so looking forward to playing with you again. My roommate has a guitar but she doesn't play. She likes plucking around and making up little blurps but it is far from the fun stuff! So YOU ARE amazing and I need your wonderful expertise back in my life! I love ya tons and will see you soon!