Feed Us!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

IT"S SNOWING!!!!!


Oh lands! So it's November 27th and it's finally snowing.
This is how my day has gone thus far.
Tried to set alarm (last night): didn't work this morning.
Got up late because back up alarm (roomie sara) didn't work either.
Got ready but was late so I skipped breakfast.
Pretty warm day left jacket at home.
Played tennis.... did pretty good.
Talked to some CS buds.
Got on a bus and went to the HC to get a late breakfast.
Came home to do homework and grab notebooks.
Left a little early and stopped by the bookstore. ( The temp had dropped considerably by this time but I was too lazy to go back up the stairs and grab a jacket and gloves.)
Bought a new pair of headphones $20 (Mom & Dad scratch that off the Christmas list). My old ones were officially beat. One headphone didn't work at all and just shocked me when it kinda worked so I didn't use it and the chord was falling apart so the wires were exposed and shredding.
Went to math ......Zzzz need I say more?
Went to the GEEKIEST building on campus. :) The Engineering Classroom Building.
Finished up my math homework and talked to a guy in my ward until CS started.
Sat through Programming only staying awake to laugh at my sleeping neighbors. ... I wish I could show you pictures of some of them!
Walked out of class to see it snowing!
Turned in my math homework.
Waited in the snow for a bus to get me from the bottom of campus.
Rode the bus home and now I'm chillin in my room telling you the story of my day while eating Skittles and Mike 'n Ikes and sniffling. :(

1 comment:

Alishia said...

Sounds like just wonderful life for you these days!! ha ha so when are you heading home?