Feed Us!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Youtube Videos!

So as you all know I have a few videos on youtube and I'm proud to announce that one of my videos has reached 1,000 views! It' s been up for almost two months and it's already reached that number I'm super excited to see where it goes from there. Also exciting about my other videos is that my two newest videos have been getting about one hundred views a week! Compared to some of my videos this is a really good rate and I'm hoping to get a few more out within the next two weeks or so.

The next songs on my list are:
1-2-3-4 by Fiest
Reasons Why by Alison Kraus
It's Time by Anna Free
and
possibly some other songs by Taylor Swift

Micah's not excited about the song by Fiest but oh well I don't care. I like the song and am going to do it no matter what he says. Either way it'll be a while before a song is posted because my voice isn't quite what it used to be but it's getting there :D. I can't wait for my voice to be back to normal! I can sing now and it's reasonable but I can only sing a song or two before my voice starts to get really raspy and sounds bad lol!

Oh oh oh! So in the works to be recorded are a few songs..... one is called Volcano by Damien Rice and Drew wants to record it with us both on vocals him on guitar and me on violin.... I'm not sure how the violin will go but I can try and see if I can pull it off. The original song is guitar and cello but Drew says it can be done with violin so we'll see. The other songs are both by Drew so he's got to teach me the songs and then we can record them so I'm kinda excited about that.

School's going pretty good and I'm excited for Spring Break although I have nothing cool planned it will be a nice vacation from the books.

Loves to all,
Keyliegh Ann

P.S. I'm gonna try and video record the songs that I record with Drew so that I can post those on youtube as well.