Feed Us!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Here we GOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I think I am the master of odd food combination's. Yup, the master. I'm eating cheese and drinking hot chocolate.... yeah, it sounds really gross to me too but I opened my fridge and really wanted cheese and then I saw my mug and really wanted hot chocolate so I gave into myself and had both. YAY!

So lets see.... what's new you ask? Couldn't tell ya, sorry. hehe Just kidding I can tell you all sorts of stuff!
I got my cast off about a week and a half ago and my foot is starting to look normal. I'm getting walking down and hopefully I'll be able to start running again sometime soon, I totally miss running and it gets worse every day because I live right by a park with a nice track :( No worries tho, I'm finding ways to stay positive and putting my focus on school and music since I can't do much else.

What else can I tell you about..... oh, I got a new phone and it's smaller than my old one :D I love small phones, they're easy to hide tee hee.

My photography class is really hard but it's pretty fun too, I'm getting some great shots but I'm really annoyed with the professor and her negative attitude about 'point and shoot' cameras. I wanna walk out half of the time because it seems that's all she wants to talk about... that or white balance, sometimes people like the blue or amber tones in their photos, ever think of that!?

OH, I can tell you lots from this week so here goes;
Micah came up and we went to the Gymnastics meet, TONS of fun! Pretty much I just love my brother.
I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with Ky lately because of school but being the girl that I am I was positive it had something to do with me, I mean I offered to buy him dinner and it was like pulling teeth! Weird! So I asked him about it and he said something to the effect of bla bla bla I value our friendship bla bla bla. So needless to say we're friends. So I was getting kinda bumbed about that when the chance to run for ASUU (student government) came up. I took the position and I will be running as an Assembly canidate with the wicked sweet party of Synergy! yay for me!

Cheers!
~Kylie Ann

2 comments:

The said...

This blog makes me uncomfortable.

Jess Beach said...

I'm so happy to know something about how your life is these days! :)