Feed Us!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

...foot surgery...

This is the day after my surgery... not bad eh?My cast... it's a lot longer than I thought it would be and it weighs a ton! I almost got it red and black striped but Dr. Rogers said I'd look like a candy cane so we just did black.
Like 30 min after surgery. Yeah they had me pretty drugged lol!
Before surgery watching the Utah vs UNLV game... It was a rerun but I was still enjoying it.
The doctor drew on my foot to explain what he was going to do, the left side got a pie shape taken out and a wire to straighten the bone the right side got two screws and some bone taken out to straighten my toe and the bone. The extra bumps on each side were also removed if I understand correctly. The lines also represent the incision lines, Dr. Rogers said you shouldn't even see the incision lines once it's healed tho so we'll see when the cast comes off in four or five weeks.
Surgery prep. The nurse was pretty cool and gave me red bandages to match my school colors haha!

1 comment:

Heather said...

aren't you cute! love you