Feed Us!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Firsts!

Here's a list of some 'Firsts' in this pregnancy;

obviously it's my first pregnancy :P
I first saw the baby at 10 weeks
In the same ultrasound he was perfectly still untill he started kicking like he was running a marathon. This marathon only lasted a few seconds and then he was perfectly still again.
I felt my first kick at 16 weeks while sitting on the couch at work.
We think the first time I felt hickups was at about 20 weeks.
At 20 weeks and 3 days we descovered that he was in fact a boy.
This is the first time in my life that I've had heartburn and I really don't like it.
By aprox 22 weeks I was noticing his first responses to things outside the womb; he kicks when Griff leaves in the morning and kicks when Griff puts his hands on my stomach.
At 24 weeks I saw his face for the first time (in an ultrasound).
25 weeks marks not only where I am now but also the first time he has moved for long periods of time; today he kicked and rolled over one spot on my side for 25 min! It was very entertaining and yes, I sat there and just smiled the whole time. Who needs Tivo? I have a kid! Well Fetus :)

Loves!
Kylie Ann

2 comments:

Jess Beach said...

That is so amazing! I love all of your updates! :D

Alishia said...

Ah I love it!! I'll be back in a week and half and I want to see you! I miss your updating texts!