Feed Us!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Life is good :)

The boy had pink eye recently and of course I couldn't help but take a picture... or two :)







The boy got pretty sick of this and let me know that he was shutting the opperation down.






Well I had a great long post about why this monday was the best Monday I think I may have ever had. It decided to erase itself before I could do anything about it. But that's ok. I'll tell you the gist. I love my life and I am finally starting to love myself again. My son and husband are the biggest blessings in my life and I know now that I'm being the mother God intended me to be. We have a long road ahead of us and I know things will be hard and there may be moments that I struggle but it will be more than worth it in the end.




I love my little boy!


2 comments:

MissE said...

I love your boy, too! I need to see you guys soon :)

Jess Beach said...

Oh my gosh, he is BEYOND adorable! I think you're the cutest mom there is...I'm jealous! :)