Feed Us!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

hmmmmm........

I had something very important to tell you all and I can't remember quite what it was.... I knew I should have posted it when I was thinking about it.... darn.

Anyways life is good!
Denise is the funnest roommate ever and I love our little chats and the time we spend together. I encourage her to finish her papers and she encourages me to start mine tee hee :P
Inauguration for ASUU is next week and I'm kinda excited but kinda bummed too because that means I have to start going to meetings and I like being a free kid.
I will be completely finished with this semester next Wednesday and I can't wait!
My fish is still alive but I really need to clean his bowl again.
"you know you've gotta help me out" All These Things I've Done by The Killers
Things are going great with Kendall
I finally got most of the crap off of my bed so I can actually sleep comfortably.
I wore a skirt all day today because it was that beautiful.
I saw Elder D. Todd Christofferson at the temple today .... well I think I was him and I got stuck in the dressing room because of Elder Hales so that was kinda cool.
I just looked up and realized that my closet is really messy.
It's almost 5pm and I haven't finished my paper... I'm not even half way done and I thought I'd be done by now so I need to get back to that but I think I'll stumble for like 10 min first haha!

Loves!
Kylie Ann