Feed Us!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Youtube!!!

I received a call from my daddy earlier today and he was all excited about how many views I had on my youtube videos so I thought I'd share the update;

My highest watched video has over 36,000 views.

Overall I've had over 135,800 views collectively. I only have 25 videos so this comes out to around 5,400 views per video, obviously some are well over that and some are well under but still I think it's a huge number.

As of today I have 571 subscribers and 153 'friends'.

I'm pretty excited by this and I never thought it would be possible to see that many views. I'd love to see more and I love watching the views grow, I love knowing that someone is listening to my music and apparently someone likes it too :)

Anyways enough with the random facts about my youtube channel.
Loves!
Kylie Ann

No comments: