Feed Us!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

La De Dah! De De Dum! HAHA!

So I'm sitting in my office, a.k.a. on my bed, drinking coffee, a.k.a an interesting blend of french vanilla and milk chocolate hot chocolate, preparing to write about the worlds mysteries, a.k.a I can't sleep. I have a song stuck in my head, I need to clean my fish tank, I really should do laundry, should probably shave my legs again (no real reason just did like two days ago but it sounded like a good idea), I want to make my bed (which makes no sense since I should be going to bed pretty soon anyways), the way my towel is hanging is bothering me, I left my spoon in the sink and now I need it, the order of my shirts in my closet seems really off and my shorts look funny. Not to mention after all that I'm pretty sure I've officially written the longest sentence of my life! AND five minutes ago none of this was bothering me in the slightest. I guess it's just one of those nights.
I talked with fish for almost an hour and a half today woot!
My oven worked over my cookies for Ky but I already told him I made him some so I can't just hide them.
I feel dizzy..... I haven't moved so pretty sure I can't blame it on spinning in my chair or something.
I don't even have a chair.
I have no desire to either finish my hot chocolate or dump it out so I'll just keep drinking it.
Someone just opened the front door.
Ky hasn't answered me in over an hour and he was supposed to come see me today.
The person that opened the door is walking up the stairs.
Denise is the culprit.
I'm writing all of this as it comes to mind.
I didn't have a plan for writing this blog entry.
Oh my neighbors are still yelling about something or other.
I thought they were getting arrested but alas it was only the tow truck.
That cars' music was incredibly loud.
Au Naturale the modern eatery has really good food, kinda pricey tho.
Denise is already asleep and she's been home for less than ten minutes.... nice to see you too question mark.
The "Draft autosaved at 10:28" and it's only 10:26.
I'm purposely hitting enter after every thought hoping someone finds it annoying. ha!
My fingernails are painted with blue sparkles ( I look like a little girl after a craft party) and my toes are black (like a punk rocker but you can't see them so a secret punk rocker).
I just typed that last line while slowly body rolling my head and neck repeatedly.
I'm pretty much the coolest person I know.
I'm pretty sure I need to go to bed.
Welcome to my head when it's not functioning correctly. :D
Oh and I have yet to be able to create shapes/animals out of the textures on the ceiling which bothers me.
I've almost finished my hot chocolate and I realized I would have to take it back downstairs which sounds awful because I just took my socks off and the tile is really cold.
I bought face cleaner today and I'm excited to use it but I think I'll start using it tomorrow.
I only have 1...2...3 pictures in my room currently and I find that sad.
Ky still hasn't answered me and I really wanted to give him his present today.
I just realized I could change my font!
And they all look the same and I couldn't figure out which one it was so I had to copy and paste this line after the previous font to get the old font back.
I'm kinda mad I couldn't really change my font to cool stuff like selfish (which is a really cool font if you haven't heard of it I really like it but there's no real legitimate reason to use it).
My neighbors are playing their music really loud.
and finally my eyes are starting to droop which means I can go to sleep! yay for me (said like eeyore).
Well I'm going to bed now, Sweet dreams dear reader .....tee hee
Loves!
Keyliegh Ann

2 comments:

Alishia said...

OH my heavens I am laughing out loud! I totally miss you! You should put up a picture of the girls in your room! Then you would have four!! And it is a sad day that we don't get to do something tonight! I am uber bummed! so we will need to play over the break! We were thinking of doing a girls night with the five!

Heather said...

I absolutely love you. I am glad you were the sister I got...I realize I didn't have a choice or say in the matter but I love the fact that it is you.