Feed Us!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My neighbors need therapy!

So, I haven't had the privilege of meeting my neighbors but I'm not sure I want to... sounds rude I know any ways here's why.
After spending two hours scrubbing the two bathrooms in my house (they were bad.... still are bad and mom I need some pointers because I can't get the ring out of the toilet EW!) I think my next project after getting the vacuum(s) to work is the floorboards, I'll need a bowl of cleaner and probably another two hours or more. I vacuumed as much as I could but the vacuum is not working well but it did make the stairs took better. The shower is looking much better but I think the only real solution is to take out the grime encrusted caulk and redo it. I'd also like to take the doors off and be able to really clean the track but I'm not sure about doing that right now. Anyways after all that I was tired and to be honest pretty upset, I don't know how it gets this bad, so I laid down to take a nap and then my neighbor decides to leave but he has to let the whole world know about it. He yells goodbye and then honks repeatedly for a while GAH! I wanted to throw a rock through his windsheild! Then eventually two of them are fighting between the houses, she's huggin on him and he doesn't want anything to do with it he's saying 'get offa me!' and 'I don't wanna see you!'....'I'm gonna kill you!' and she's cooing back (while stroking his head...? WEIRD yeah, they're crazy!) 'baby it's ok' ....'yes you do'..... 'I'm here' and all that jazz and I'm thinking lady, he really doesn't want to see you, get over it and then turning to him and thinking; dude, you don't really wanna kill her but I get it, she really is annoying, I don't want her around either. Finally he gets in his car and leaves and she's still cooing crap.
I was going to say finally! Peace and quiet! but no, he's yelling about something again. Oh well, such is life and to every good thing there is a bad counterpart I'm still happy just antisocial when it comes to the neighbors haha!
Loves!
Keyliegh Ann

1 comment:

The said...

Looks like the best option here is to come back to the loving arms of the Hansen brothers.