Feed Us!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New ..... stuff

So, We're in our new apartment but pictures will have to wait until everything is unpacked and I can find the cable for my camera and actually upload some haha!

the house/apartment is new.

the horrid football schedule is new :( to give you an idea of just how horrible it is Griff leaves at about 6am and returns around 1pm for a break but doesn't actually come home for the day until about 10pm. It is super hard for me to have him be gone that long and not know when he's really going to be home; if I know he's going to be gone at a normal practice I can mentally make myself ok with him being gone from time a to time b but for these two weeks it's never the same, I can't make a schedule and I have a really hard time with it. His break is never at the same time and he never gets home at the same time so I find myself sitting on my couch just waiting to hear his key in the door. I think I have a case of separation anxiety and sadly I thought that only happened to small children.....

I've made some more hair accessories :)I've also learned to Solder :) it's really fun but I need some serious practice to get my charms to look the way I want them to.

Well, that's going to be all for now,

Loves!
Kylie Ann

PS I'm 7 months pregnant! yay!

1 comment:

Jess Beach said...

I love your hair accessories! You'll need to teach me how to make headbands someday. :) Also, I love that you were like, "Oh, by the way, I'm 7 months pregnant." Lol