Feed Us!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

@ In ! Day!!!! or in other words 2 In 1 Day!!!! :D

I know I already posted today but I just wanted you all to know the minute details of my life, in other words I'm bored and exhausted which makes for a good time when someone need entertaining.... too bad I have no one to entertain....

ANYwho, after working in the Peay's yard all day my foot was giving me more trouble than it's worth so I came home and washed off my tan ;) and then iced my foot while unpacking another box. And now, the reason for this post; drum roll please...... I'm drinking hot chocolate! I think I spent most of the day in almost 90 degree weather in the sun and now I'm drinking hot chocolate.... something is seriously wrong with me!!! Or to be honest I'm just me :)

I'm working on getting a new phone so that I can talk to my boy while I'm home for the summer, it's been two days since I've seen him and I'm going nuts! I knew I would have a hard time with it but I didn't expect it to be this hard. If any of you have some tips to help I'm all ears. And if you have any good/random questions I could ask him that would be good too, I'm trying to come up with a buch of questions to continue getting to know him while I'm gone.

Love to all,
~Kylie Ann

1 comment:

Heather said...

K so here goes...
1. ever had popcorn and candy at the same time or cheddar and peanut m&m's?
2. If you could go on an all expense paid vacation where would you go and why?
3. If you worked at the zoo what animal would you like to be in charge of?
4. What is one job that you wouldnt' want to do forever but would like to try for a day?
That's a few to get you started.
;-)