Feed Us!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Makeup.... yup I'm really writing a blog about makeup.... wow

I find this slightly sad of myself; I feel like I can't go without makeup... I don't wear that much but I do wear some to even out my skin, get rid of bags and make my eyes look more open etc BUT I wasn't always this way. I spent the first 16 years of my life (thanks Mom) wearing no makeup at all, unless under the circumstance of a play/production, after that I spent the next 2 or so years wearing very little at all and mostly only mascara. In this last year I have started increasing the makeup I wear and getting a little more creative but still I am slightly bothered by this.
Never in my life would I have imagined owning a case to hold my makeup! I now own one and can't fit it all inside due to my eyeshadow collection ( I've collected over 170 different colors which I love but is sick and wrong!) I'm always experimenting with eyeshadow 'designs' and 'patterns' seeing what I can come up with ranging from outright crazy (Leopard print) to natural matte's.
For the most part I try to keep my makeup as close to natural as possible but the days that I don't wear makeup I feel a little uncomfortable and this is sad. It has helped to be doing yard work because there is no logical reason to wear makeup and I've started to feel comfortable in my skin but I'm not back to that yet and I think I need to be. I may just ask one of you to hide my box and make me go 'au naturale'

Random rant; Done!

Loves!
~Kylie Ann

1 comment:

Jess Beach said...

You know what's funny? I was super makeup-full in high school and my first year of college but I find myself wearing less and less...we're switching places!!