Feed Us!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Last first date in SLC

Some of you may remember me talking about my first date with Kendall, some of you may not, that's not the important part. On February 7th I we went on our first date and well things went from there; I've loved every date and every chance I've had to spend time with him and appreciate it that much more now that I don't get to see him as often as I'd like. *In case you didn't know I moved home for the summer because of job circumstances*
BUT, before I left Salt Lake Kendall took me out on one last date in the city; he practically recreated our first date to a T, down to times and everything minus some extra cuteness :) which I didn't object to in the slightest.

The date started at 7 with a trip to the store to get coconut milk to make curry, we opted out of the mango curry to make Shrimp, Asparagus, 5 Pepper curry which was amazing if I do say so myself. When we headed to the park we were lacking the RC Helicopters that we had 3 months ago but instead revisited all the places we had gone the first time covering the memories and the awkwardness that were no longer there. He even had his jacket for me (again) so I didn't freeze. It was much warmer on this trip but I am the queen of being cold. After the park we went to 7-eleven to test our hot chocolate mixing skills and then made our way to the hospital parking for one of the prettiest views of the city.

Everything was perfect and I loved that he remembered all of the little details. It's going to be a long summer but I know that every time I do get to see him I'll have fun and it'll be a date I remember.

anywho I'm going to the zoo tomorrow! and I need to sleep so I have a chance of waking up tee hee :)

Loves!
~Kylie Ann

1 comment:

Alishia said...

That is pretty dang cute Ky! That sounds so fun! Hang in there for the summer!