Feed Us!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Work work work.... I'm tired!!!

It's only my second day of work and not only do I look horrid but I'm exhausted. The kids are still in school so I'm doing yard work and not loving it but it pays so I'll bite my tongue and keep going. Once the kids are out of school I'll be doing chores with them and then something fun after they've earned it. . . for the one family at least, I don't know exactly what the other family will have me do.

A heads up I guess for the girls and the falls trip....I may or may not be able to go like I thought; it's still in the works but I might be going to Arizona from July to the start of school to Nanny a family there. As soon as I know I'll let you all know and hopefully I can go but if not we have to do something early so I can see you again before the summer is up.

Sorry this is so short but like I said I'm exhausted and my brain is fried.

Loves!
~Kylie Ann

No comments: