Feed Us!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

End of a Blah day


I decided yesterday that I didn't want to get ready this morning lol! So I didn't, I got up with my roommate at six and bummed around my room for a while. Put on my chill Utah sweats, a black t-shirt and a beanie. . . . put on my puma's and walked out the door. When I walked into breakfast I got some interesting looks but hey that's pretty normal for me haha! I finally made my way down to tennis and the rest of the day was a blur. Our instructor didn't show up so I put on my headphones and played tennis ( though I kinda struggle at the game ), I tried anyways. Calculus 1 was sometime after that and then I sat in the wonderful *blegh* CADE Lab. For those that don't know the CADE Lab is the horrid place I go to work on my programming. They keep the lab around 60 degrees and I freeze! Oh and I practically live there, some nights I'm in that frigid lab from 1pm to 8pm. I went to my programming class and entertained myself by poking my neighbor to keep him awake ..... the professor is really good at putting pretty much the entire class to sleep. An hour and ten minutes later I was on my way home. I made a new record: 10 minutes from the Engineering Building to the dorms. Now that's what I call uphill power walking :D. I sat in my room till about 6 630 before I went to dinner and then I came back to the box I call home.
Wow what an interesting day!

Loves!
~Keyliegh Ann

1 comment:

Heather said...

You are such a nerd. Actually I liked your day. You are an interesting writer. Not bad for a one legged fat lady. (In loving memory of childhood) :-P