Feed Us!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Turn My Wold Upsidedown


So if you didn't notice I have a lot to say all the time and I love playing with pictures :).

So I decided to call today turn my world upside down day for two main reasons ....make that three lol!

1. I was talking with Drew and he had been talking to 'his other band member' and they've been looking for a female vocalist for a long time but they've never found someone with the sound they wanted and Drew thinks I have the right sound! :D I'm pretty excited so I'll keep you updated on how the whole music thing develops.

2. This doesn't really turn my world upside down ....sadly it's become part of everyday life and I'm used to it but that doesn't mean I like it. The boys downstairs decided that Friday was too long to wait to party. So I am currently bopping to the bass rumble under me lol! I was getting ready for bed and I thought they were just playing their music loud cuz they don't normally party on Thursdays so I went down to ask them if they could turn it down a little ( we're pretty good friends so I know they wouldn't mind me asking ). When I got down there they opened the door and they had over 20 empty beer cans ... easy..... their room smelt so bad! Oh and their bathroom! Lets just say they had a pretty good game of beer pong and the bathroom was a mess! SO, I teased them for a sec and they turned down the music and then I left. I was talking to one of the guys in the hall and Danni came up (totally wasted) and lit a poster on fire! The kid is nuts! We put the poster out before it really started burning ( like 1/2 an inch of the corner burned). No worries everyone is safe and Danni is now outside.

3. Last but not least I have started getting dizzy while sitting again :( .... no fun and it's making typing really hard and giving me a headache.

Anyways! Life is great I'm still smiling and I love you all.

Loves!

~Keyliegh Ann

No comments: