Feed Us!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Live Bands and Calculus Carnivals

So today was interesting. I went to a Calculus carnival and actually had fun playing games with math equations..... something is seriously wrong with me! haha! I didn't go because I thought it would be fun I went because I got extra credit for going and I know I'll need it on my next Calc test, but I did end up having fun. Oh and yes I know I'm a nerd.




So then I was going to eat dinner and when I walked into the HC I heard some music and decided to check it out. There was a whole list of bands playing tonight and it was awesome! Two of my favorites were Mela Dramus (I have no idea if that's how they really spell it but that's what my suit mate Shelby said) and Good Morning Maxfeild. Good Morning Maxfeild is now one of my favorite bands ever! They've got a great sense of humor and their music is awesome! The lyrics are clean and catchy with wicked guitar, piano, and drum solos. Personally I think Aaron ( the drummer pictured left) is the cutest.... I kinda distracted him in their show lol! BUT I got him to smile so it's ok. Stuart, the lead singer and guitar is pretty cute too and he's way chill. I talked to him after their show and he was down to earth and way nice. So that was fun for me. I also was introduced to a drink called ENVIGA.... It's an interesting drink but it's pretty good. It was the drink of choice at the concert ( mom, dad, don't worry there's no alcohol in it ) ..... It's supposed to help you burn calories but I just think it tastes good.

Loves!
~Keyliegh Ann

1 comment:

Alishia said...

Oh those guys are way cute! do they have a web site!....I wish these blog things had a comment bar on the side kinda like facebook. ya know?