Feed Us!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday!

Sunday is by far my favorite day because it's just so relaxing! Well kinda lol! Today was pretty crazy my alarm went off and I got up but decided that I didn't need to get up for anything so I went back to bed. I then woke up at 820 and realized today was Sunday and that church started in 40 min! So I jumped out of bed..... k I didn't really jump out of bed (that would hurt) but I climbed out of bed and got in the shower. I got completely ready and ran out the door, literally, I ran the 4-5 blocks to church and walked in the door at 902. I was late but practically on time cuz I was there when they started. :D :) :D I was proud of myself for getting there that close to nine.
Church was really good, the only thing that could've made it better was a musical number but we didn't have one so....... no big deal it was a great meeting anyways. Speaking of musical numbers I was enjoying a donut at the ward mingle after church and Drew comes up to me and asks me why I'm not wearing shoes (at this point I had been walking around and my shoe broke in such a way that it couldn't be fixed so I just threw them away instead of walking around with one shoe) so I told him what happened and he kinda laughed at me. Then he asked me if I was going to ward prayer tonight (mom don't die) I said yes because I normally go and I'm planning on going as often as I can. After I had told him yes he was all 'we should sing again........I really like it' ...... pretty sure I was beaming and then it gets better! He was all we should consider singing in church and I gave him a questioning look and he was like a Christmas ish song. I thought he meant we would do it close to Christmas and I told him I wouldn't be there because of the the break and he laughed at me and was like well we would do it at the beginning of December.... like the 1st or 2nd week. So as for now it's just a consideration but I'm pretty sure I'll be singing in Sacrament sometime in the pretty near future and I'm so excited! and pretty scared too lol! So yeah that's my story for the day :)

Loves!
~Keyliegh Ann

No comments: